About this Site
The University of Miami Digital Collections provide online access to primary source materials to support teaching, learning, and research at the University and worldwide. The Digital Collections feature unique items from the University of Miami Libraries, including the Cuban Heritage Collection, Special Collections, and the University Archives, as well as distinctive collections developed in collaboration with non-library partners.
Digital resources include correspondence, manuscripts, books, periodicals, scrapbooks, photographic images, slides, maps, prints, posters, audio, video, and oral histories. Currently the site contains over 70 collections.
This site uses CONTENTdm digital collection management software, and it includes the following features:
- Enhanced searching and browsing of items
- Full text searching of selected books, periodicals, and other items
- Advanced image viewing capabilities such as zooming, panning, rotating, resizing, and viewing items full-size
- Sharing via Facebook, Twitter, Google, Delicious, and other social media utilities
- Support for multiple file types (jpg2000, pdf, mp4, mp3)
- Collection pages with contextual information and links to supplemental pages
- Discoverability via Google, Google Scholar, and other search engines
For information on specific collections contact:
For information on the CONTENTdm repository or this web site contact: